Around 5 months back we started this portal to offer best quality service for bloggers who want to migrate from Blogger.com to WordPress (self-hosted).
Many bloggers, who used our migration service, asked us if we have any affiliate program which they can use to recover money they spent on our services! 😉
Answering to our old clients and fellow affiliate marketers, today we are happy to introduce “Blogger to WordPress Affiliate Program”.
Earn Upto $50 Per Referral
On this portal, we offer 2 main paid services:
- Blogger To WordPress Migration (posts, comments and links)
- WordPress theme design (to match Blogger.com layout or new WordPress theme)
If client you are referring, hires us for both above services, you will get $50 commission.
If they hire us for only one service, you will get $25 commission.
You can check more details about our affiliate program here.
For WordPress Professionals…
If you are a WordPress consultant/theme designer, you may not prefer to send your clients directly to us.
In that case, you can send a quote request on your clients’ behalf. Yep, you can put your own affiliate ID, on contact form! 😉
By the way, if you think it’s better to go with WordPress built-in importer and free guides, you may like to know what is so special about our migration service!
With this service, we are also introducing support forums at – http://forum.bloggertowp.org/
If you are…
- a client who have doubts about our service, you may like to check pre-sales support forum. By the way, it costs nothing to get a free quote!
- an affiliate, you can get your questions answered in affiliate support forum.
- a blogger trying to migrate on-his-own using free tutorials, you may like to use our free technical support forum. Yes, in free time, our team enjoys answering questions related to migration as well as themes/layout design.
To use support forum, you need to login with your affiliate/rtBlogs username & password.
If you are new here, you can signup for a free account in few seconds.
Links: Affiliate Program | Support Forum
You must be logged in to post a comment.