Custom domain setup in Blogger.com is used to create your own blog URL. (for example: from myblog.blogspot.com to myblog.com).
When you purchase a domain from Enom.com, they assign an IP address (A record and CNAME record) for the domain. Hence, you need to change those records to point to your Blogger.com blog.This post can help you to change the A and CNAME records of your Enom domain.
Follow these steps to setup your Blogger domain with your Enom account:
1. Log in to your account at the Enom Domain Services.
2. After logging in, the control panel appears, where you should look for the ‘Host Records’ section shown below.
3. Click on ‘Edit’ to edit the A Records and CNAME records. Add the Blogger’s A records and CNAME records as shown below. The following IP addresses need to be added to the A records :
4. Add the address in the CNAME record as
5. After, entering the records, save all records and logout from your account.
6. Now you can go to your Blogger account and add the new domain name that you have purchased from Enom. Note that it will take a few hours for the new changes to take effect.
You have now successfully setup your Blogger domain name on Enom.