Follow these steps to setup your Blogger Domain with your ILoveThisDomain (ILTD) account.
- Log into your ILoveThisDomain and select the desired domain from the drop down ‘Products’ menu and selecting ‘List all orders’ option.
- A list of all your available domains will appear, select the appropriate domain from the list.
- The information page of that particular domain will appear. From the menu at the top, select DNS Tab to configure the DNS settings.
- Click on the Manage DNS link which follows, to edit A Records and CNAME records.
- Click on Add ‘A’ Record and enter a sub-domain in the Host Name field or simply leave the field blank, if you want to create an A Record for your actual domain and not a sub-domain. Enter the following IP addresses in the ‘Destination IPv4 address’ field one by one:220.127.116.11
- Add appropriate TTL (Time-To-Live) in the TTL field in seconds, and click on Add Record.
- Now to add CNAME records, click on the CNAME Records tab.and enter www in the host name field, and ghs.google.com in the value field as shown below.
That’s it ! Now you have successfully setup your custom blogger domain on ILoveThisDomain.com.