This short tutorial will help you to setup your Blogger domain name with your Network Solutions account.
Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account at the Network Solutions Account Management.
- After logging in, click on My domain names as seen below.
- A list of all your domains will be seen, click on the Manage option next to your desired domain.
- Next, your current settings of the domain will be displayed as shown below. To edit the DNS settings, click on Edit.
- Click on Edit A records, and enter the values shown below.
- Add the following IP addresses to the Numeric IP field.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ to save the A records, and go back to the ‘Domain Names’ menu in the Account Manager. Select Edit CNAME records to edit the CNAME records of your domain.
- Now edit the CNAME records with Alias as
wwwand Other Host as
The DNS settings of your Domain have now been re-configured for your Blogger.com domain. Note that, it might take time for the changes to take effect depending on the TTL (Time-To-Live) that you have specified. After that you can setup custom domain name in your Blogger.com blog URL.